Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Lifestyle Team (Spirits). We are a work-hard play-hard team from a variety of professional backgrounds. We believe in creativity, being nimble, moving quickly to capitalize on opportunities and delivering exceptional work to our clients. A successful candidate will be hungry to learn and grow in the lifestyle space, supporting breakthrough press efforts on a team that blends digital expertise with a robust influencer and PR discipline.
This is an excellent growth opportunity to be a key driver of client programs, build upon connections in the industry, and collaborate with a growing team. All candidates should bring at least 4-5 years’ experience and ideally expertise in the spirits/wine/alcohol/lifestyle industries helping to manage multiple accounts, as well as mentoring and managing a team.
Some things to know about us:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, do cool things and SHARE, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver excellent client service and account/project management
- Help ideate and develop strategic plans/programs, including but not limited to product launch moments, influencer campaigns, strategic partnerships and more
- Drive significant earned media coverage, and social influencer endorsement (paid partners and/or organic). Where appropriate, also bring industry/category contacts to the table (e.g., experts)
- Serve as client point person on assigned accounts, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Oversee and execute client projects (events, launches, influencer programs, etc.) soup-to-nuts, managing budgets, timetables, status updates, reporting, and junior staff as needed
- Direct and manage the work of AE’s, AAE’s, AC’s and Interns
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ demonstrated experience
- Experience managing 1-2 direct reports
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Expert-level project management skills
- The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in consumer marketing specifically: traditional public relations, large integrated programming, social strategy, and influencer marketing (paid and organic)
- Travel is required from time-to-time (within reason and barring pandemic set-backs)
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.