Who We Are
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
Who You Are
The Paid Media Specialist supports the M Booth Paid Media team by assisting with the ongoing management, continuity, and execution of multiple digital/social paid media advertising campaigns, meeting business and brand goals.
The ideal candidate is proactive and self-motivated, highly curious, and collaborative. Candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the marketing and paid media landscape, marketing strategies and best practices. The Paid Media Specialist will be an instrumental part of the growing Paid Media team at M Booth, helping to maintain paid media business and drive digital growth with all M Booth paid media clients.
What You’ll Do
- Manage development and execution of paid digital media campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, search, and display
- Continually monitor and optimize paid social campaigns and craft recommendations to inform optimization of tactics and strategy
- Identify and assist in building new service offerings in relation to paid media
- Monitor industry news and trends to develop POVs on paid media developments, innovations, and best practices
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of two years professional interactive work experience; agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing/business/PR/Communications or related field preferred
- Experience in social media campaign execution across multiple platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Experience in multi-channel paid advertising preferred, including: paid search, display, online video (OLV), native advertising and sponsored content, programmatic, Google and YouTube ads
- Able to manage multiple projects, deliverables, deadlines, details and relationships at the same time
- Ability to translate paid media concepts into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences and knowledge levels
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working effectively with colleagues and clients across organizations and time zones
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.