Who We Are
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth is looking for an Account Supervisor to support its rapidly growing Corporate/B2B Practice. The team supports a diverse set of clients, so this role will oversee multiple accounts. A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house; B2B experience preferred
- Experience in influencer relations – from identifying influencers to negotiating & contracting, writing briefs and management of the influencers/their content & review processes
- Has managed third party relationships including vendors and partners
- Strong knowledge of core social channels and how to use for client programming including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn; including content calendar writing
- Strong writing skills (social media writing a plus)
- Has handled community management and publishing for a brand(s)
- Experience creating and executing social media strategies at brand level and campaign level, including social media copywriting and content calendar creation
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to clients
- Experience in client management
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.