Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our rapidly growing Lifestyle Team (Spirits) in a role driving clients’ social media strategy and account management. We are a work-hard play-hard team from a variety of professional backgrounds. We believe in creativity, being nimble, moving quickly to capitalize on opportunities and delivering exceptional work to our clients. A successful candidate will be hungry to learn and grow in the lifestyle space on a team that blends digital expertise with a robust influencer and PR discipline.
Some things to know about us:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, and do cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house
- Experience with driving a brand’s social media and content strategy
- Experience overseeing the social media content production process for a brand, managing photoshoots or video shoots working closely with a PM and our in house creative team
- Strong understanding of social media measurement and how to tie results back to client and business goals
- Has managed influencer marketing programs/campaigns
- Has experience with paid social
- Strong client service skills and experience
- Experience with account management leading client communications, client service, managing a team to get work done, building and managing timelines and developing and managing budgets
- A great manager, good mentor and an organized, communicative project leader
- Good at time and project management
- Is self-directed, motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Knows how to manage up to get what they need to succeed
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Travel from time-to-time and in-person client meetings is required
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.