M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing Creative team.
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you don’t have a sense of humor, don’t apply.
- The M Booth mantra is #BeInspired. To us, that means living an inspired life, and bringing those experiences to your work, your clients and your team. While not a job requirement, we enjoy working with people who adopt this philosophy.
The creative team at M Booth is looking for a Project Manager who will work on one of the agency’s largest integrated Creative, PR and Social Media clients in the Lifestyle Group and is responsible for planning, overseeing and driving progress on projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several work streams simultaneously. The ideal candidate is very organized, proactive, communicative, and has experience working directly with account teams and clients to track programs and ensure deliverables are on time and within the applicable scope and budget. The Project Manager will coordinate between Creative and Account teams to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will orchestrate outsourcing requests as needed.
- Work with account leads and clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and timing
- Creating, managing and updating timelines and budgets for projects (both short and long term)
- Proactively ensuring timelines are progressing and team members are meeting deadlines
- Serving as a point of contact when multiple teams are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Gather and process client feedback, and ensure all tasks have been delegated, and next steps are progressing.
- Proactively communicating updates to team, client and leadership as needed
- Ensure all parties review and sign off on items as necessary
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing external vendor communications as needed
- Delegate projects to Creative team members based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Manage last minute project asks and feedback while maintaining other daily project deadlines
- Work with account team to oversee and track budget. Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Play a role in current / future improvements in training, staffing, and processes
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in field related to communication, advertising, marketing or design
- 2-3+ years experience, preferably in a small-mid size creative agency atmosphere
- Experience with the G Suite Apps (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with creative teams, social, paid and digital marketing is strongly preferred
- Nice to have but not required, any past design experience.
- Experience working on lifestyle brands, specifically spirits an/or beverage
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.