M Booth is looking for a Senior Digital Strategist, Paid Media to support brands across the agency including lifestyle, consumer and food & beverage brands. This practitioner will work as the guiding hand in strategy development, implementation and management of digital paid media campaigns across Paid Social, Display, Content Syndication, Paid Search and other digital marketing platforms as needed. In order to be successful in this role, you must have an appetite for new technology, emerging media and strive to understand and embrace the passion that the consumer has for our client's brands. You should feel confident being able to speak to all aspects of paid media campaigns. You will be a key resource for the paid landscape and help charter other media channels as well.
- Cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Google business tools like Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Search Console
- Ability to own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting
- Experience planning and managing paid social ads, paid search, direct to publisher or programmatic digital ad buys
- Experience negotiating sponsored advertising deals with publishers or media properties
- Demonstrated ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
What This Role Calls For
- Collaboration – Ability to work across teams within agency and agency partners
- Desire for Innovation - our clients want first-to-market opportunities, so you must be able to want to change and adapt new ways of thinking in how M Booth approaches the paid media landscape
- Storytelling – You need to be able to present new ideas and ways of thinking to key stakeholders in a compelling way
- Act as a Thought Leader - Challenge a team to solve clients challenges in unique ways. Inspires others to try new approaches and serves as a role model to the team
- Performance Driven – Help illustrate how valuing return of investment within a paid practice helps support and continually grow and scale the agency
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7+ years of integrated media planning experience within an agency setting
- Experience with multi-brand environments
- Understanding of both Paid and Organic media
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (e.g., VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Ability to create and execute a holistic channel approach to media planning and buying
- Advanced knowledge of media fundamentals and an ability to educate at all levels
- Strong comfort level with data, analytics and measurement
M Booth is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.