As Vice President of our Brand practice, you are responsible for running a section of the practice, growing pieces of business as well as the development and execution of client programs. In this role, there is the expectation that you will have a solid understanding on how to manage up, manage down and be an effective communicator across all practices and among each group here at our agency. You possess expert client relations and counseling skills, as well as both people and agency management skills. This VP is expected to be media savvy at the core, but also be a “jack of all trades” and understand strategy, how to acquire new business and have the ability to provide strategic thought leadership to an account or multiple accounts. You are expected to sell in new projects and identify new business opportunities, and be fully capable to lead presentations. As Vice President, you are not just leading and running an account, but responsible for mentoring and developing a team.
- Serve as a leader in account management and team performance
- Budget Allocation: Oversee and approve budgets, reviewing client invoices and resource allocation
- Mentorship: Responsible for the professional development of individuals on the Brand practice team
- Responsible for profitability of client accounts and overall practice
- Staffing Lead: Point person for all staffing conversations regarding staff development and revenue for the team
- Resource Management: determine staff and resource allocation against accounts
- Identify and secure resources needed for clients, campaigns, and staff
- Lead brainstorming for client programming
- Provide high-level client counsel on program, setting strategies, manages client expectations
- Sell in and negotiate client programs and budgets
- Maintain key relationships with clients
- Identify and assess new business leads, managing the creative and programming teams
- Serve as senior media consultant for the team and client
- 8-10 Years of total experience within the PR space
- Expert-level client relations skills
- Have a strong sense of gravitas and the ability to command a room and be a strong vocal point of contact
- Deep client networks that span multiple verticals
- Maintain a POV for clients and be strategic in how to relay said POV
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Special Notes** In the wake of COVID-19, all positions are currently remote. We hope to have this person work onsite, whether it's SF or NYC, once offices resume opening pending the safety of the COVID-19 outbreak.