The Associate will report to the Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer of M Booth Health and work closely with the executive leadership team (ELT) on research, strategy, creative, planning, and innovation projects central to support business growth during a period of significant organizational change. The Associate strives to develop expertise in health and medical issues and communication strategies to serve our clients.
The individual will be working with a broad range of clients and projects.
- Marketing activity that raises the profile and builds the reputation of the agency – attracting clients and talent.
- Help create inspiring materials to advance the agency’s brand proposition.
- Expand website, including traffic managing with design team and MBH staff.
- Support creation of new, breakthrough marketing sell sheets for prospecting/pitches.
- Support creation of marketing communications and public affairs "leave behinds."
- Research conferences and networking opportunities for MBH leaders including industry events, panels and media opportunities.
- Oversee logistics/slides/presentation details for MBH leaders.
- Co-lead creation of social media content calendar for MBH leaders and ensure leaders deliver content.
- Help convert MBH thought leadership into marketing materials.
MB Health Capabilities Expansion
- Support the development of new service offerings.
- Serve as liaison with suppliers, vendors, partners who can help deliver new capabilities.
- Provide research to inform new business opportunities, with proficiency using databases.
- Compile competitive analyses; Prepare, synthesize and contextualize business information to shape new business opportunities.
- Interface with design team to create visually compelling RFI/RFP responses.
- Proofread RFI/RFP responses before they are sent - or ensure strong proofreader does.
Client Team Support
- Work across the organization to support client teams with overflow research, logistical, design needs.
- Support client teams on billable projects as directed or business need requires.
- Help leadership develop flawless work, e.g. messaging recommendations, strategy recommendations, creative concepts - design, proofread, brainstorm.
- Help schedule regular check ins with all client leaders.
Financial & Administrative
- Understand billing and activity reporting processes; help track expenses incurred on projects.
- Supports management of account budgets, accounting for the team’s monthly activities, tracking deliverables, managing team calendars, schedules and other administrative duties as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4 years of experience in a PR, global health advocacy or communications setting
- Understands social media strategies and proposes effective tactics
- Excellent research, writing and verbal communications skills
- Has working knowledge of graphics, printing, video and digital media
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Passion for understanding and demonstrated interest in public health issues and trends
- Well organized and detail oriented, capable of producing accurate documents quickly and comfortable doing so in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Positive, energetic attitude; enthusiasm and dedication to exceptional work product; sense of humor
- Some new business development or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
ABOUT M BOOTH HEALTH
We are experts in catalyzing conversations and connections that lead to better health for people everywhere.
At M Booth Health, we bring a unique mix of professional health and consumer connectors to every challenge. Our specialists have deep expertise and success navigating the complex commercial, policy and advocacy environments, and we are dedicated to achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes resulting in near perfect client satisfaction ratings year after year.
We believe that better health starts with better conversations. Let’s talk.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.