M Booth Health has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Designer to join our growing creative team. From concept through execution, the Senior Designer plays an important role establishing the foundation for individual projects and larger creative campaigns. Under the direction of the Creative Director, this individual is responsible for consistently delivering high-quality and compelling visual design across media. A systems-level thinker, the Senior Designer is capable of not only delivering great work, but is an active listener who can translate conceptual feedback into exceptional design solutions. When necessary, this individual is confident in operating independently, accountable for their work, and prides themselves on relentlessly pursuing design excellence.
- Day-to-day duties include:
- Designing vector graphics, illustrations, print and digital layouts, UI visuals
- Creating digital and photo mock ups
- Creating data visualizations and infographics
- Creating visual content for social media channels
- Creating design templates for various print and digital tactics
- Designing print collateral, sell sheets, and informational brochures
- Developing presentations for projects and new business pursuits
- Helps lead the creative development and execution of digital and and print projects in close collaboration with project team under the direction of the Creative Director
- Participates in the development of creative concepts for creative campaigns, look and feel, and the execution of tactics to express the creative campaign
- Actively participates and presents creative work to internal stakeholders for group critiques, strategy discussions, and client-facing presentations
- Communicates directly with various vendors, coordinating the execution of print and digital projects
At M Booth Health, we believe team is everything. We operate with humility and empathy, encouraging a “we” before “me” mentality. We value intellectual curiosity over raw intelligence. We’re a group of passionate and collaborative creative problem solvers who don’t shy away from finding opportunities for creative excellence despite constraints. And, we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves.
We’d love to hear more about what you’re reading, the media you’re consuming, and what cool things you’re passionate about making. We’re looking for someone who not only fits being part of a supportive, selfless, and team-oriented culture, but a great “cultural add” whose personal and professional experiences will make us better.
- College or university degree in visual communication or graphic design
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a graphic designer in an agency setting (marketing background a plus)
- Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing developing creative campaigns and tactics for healthcare professionals and patients across various therapeutic areas is preferred
- Staying current on design, art, social, cultural trends, and best practices
- An online portfolio that demonstrates high design excellence, a fresh, modern aesthetic, and attention to craft and detail including:
- Strong responsive web design samples, microsites, interface design, app design, and email campaigns
- Strong understanding of print process with sample print collateral, point of sale material, and packaging
- Expert command of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps Suite
- Proficiency with UI tools like Sketch and Invision to develop low- and high-fidelity design mockups and prototypes
- Thorough understanding of best practices and technologies for the web and experience collaborating with teams of developers for interactive projects
- Strong presentation skills to articulate the creative vision, strategy, and project objectives to both internal and external clients is a must
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
NICE TO HAVES
- Animation, motion graphics, or 3D modeling experience
- Video or photography skills
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION AT M BOOTH HEALTH
At M Booth Health, you belong. Our differences make us stronger—their inclusion makes them matter. We are committed to creating an environment where you can be your authentic self so you can do your best work. We promote and value diversity across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability and attributes so we can better serve our clients, their customers, and the communities around us.
ABOUT M BOOTH HEALTH
M Booth Health offers decades of experience leading communications for important milestones in medical and pharmaceutical innovation and public health combined with the award-winning creative and digital talents of consumer PR powerhouse M Booth. We are experts in sparking the conversations and connections that unlock better health for people around the world. Learn more at mboothhealth.com.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.