M Booth Health has an immediate opportunity for a Designer to join our growing agency few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll thrive here.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
- What you can do matters, but what you want to do matters more. We want to get to know if you if you have a strong passion for making a positive impact in the healthcare space
- Design vector graphics and illustrations for branding, motion, infographics, UI visuals, etc.
- Create photo comps and mock ups
- Design digital assets, print collateral, and point of sale materials
- Create innovative content, develop visual campaign concepts, new designs templates and layout options
- Develop the overall look or style of campaign in tandem with account teams, determining how best to represent a concept visually
- Oversee creative pullthrough by partnerscertain projects of junior team members
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably within an agency setting
- Experience in Healthcare is preferred, but not a must
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree
- The ability to articulate design choices to fellow designers and account team members
- Understanding of print design layout and best practices for social and digital
- Familiarity with User Experience processes and guidance documentation
- Stay current on art trends, social media visual guidelines and specs, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects (nice to have)
- Google Apps Suite
- Experience adhering to large brands
Nice to Haves:
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Photography Skills