Senior Analyst, Strategic Analytics
The Senior Analyst supports the Strategic Analytics team in measuring earned media, influencer, and digital marketing campaign success against clients’ brand and business objectives. They will build relationships with brand teams, present to clients, and support new business pitches and will use social, site, mobile, and search analytics tools to inform strategy and messaging approaches. They will make actionable recommendations that inform and optimize program performance.
Candidates should be critical thinkers who possess excellent communication and data storytelling skills, both written and verbal. They should possess an exceptional ability to clearly explain complex concepts to audiences of all knowledge levels. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the digital marketing landscape, marketing strategy, and marketing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university
- 2-3+ years of professional experience in business, advertising, communications or a related field
- Familiarity with marketing performance metrics and an understanding of how they relate to business results
- Ability to work and learn independently, and to manage multiple tasks within established deadlines
- Strong communication, collaboration, data visualization, and presentation design skills
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup, text-to-columns, charts)
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape, marketing performance measures, marketing strategy, measurement strategy, and marketing best practices
- Ability to craft a narrative from data and present it clearly, simply, and convincingly
- Experience with multiple analytics tools and analyses, in particular: site analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), social media native analytics / ads platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager), and social listening (e.g., Netbase, Nuvi, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Talkwalker, Infegy Atlas, etc.)