Associate Creative Director Luxury & Premium Accounts: (ACD)
VP, ACD is a senior role on the creative team that will be a creative leader for luxury and premium accounts reporting into the CCO. For this role specifically the ACD will be embedded in 2-3 high profile accounts and responsible for developing creative concepts, selling them in through compelling client and interagency presentations and then over seeing execution.
Creative concepts come in all shapes and sizes from traditional print and digital campaigns to consumer experiences, digital content and innovation ideas. The right candidate will be a natural leader and mentor, understand what modern luxury means and is able to build high levels of trust with account teams and clients. It is critical this candidate has a curious and open-mind as well as a passion for understanding consumer trends and how they impact building luxury brands. Shopper experience a plus.
- Develops ideas that connect to brand strategies and articulates connection well through written and verbal communication
- Responsible for ideas during annual planning + ongoing digital and experiential ideas
- Leads effective brainstorms and planning sessions with clients and agency partners
- Collaborates seamlessly with other disciplines and the client
- Understands client business and brings forward business building ideas
- Actively participates in IAT planning process, driving key calls and meetings
- Consistently shares relevant trends, best practices and ideas with the team that push thinking and create exciting opportunities for our clients
- Oversee the execution of creative ideas, adhere to rigorous brand standards and remain poised under deadlines