About The Operations Team
The Operations Team compromises of the HR, Finance & IT divisions here at M Booth. This department is focused on helping to build our culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with our internal hiring teams on:
Recruitment Strategy—we help our hiring teams create recruiting strategies & processes to attract and hire qualified and talented people at scale.
Candidate Experience—we manage and handle interview scheduling and logistics to create a unique and unparalleled candidate experience.
Talent Acquisition Best Practices – we strive to constantly evolve the ways we hire and think of innovative ways to capture the best talent possible.
About The Role
As our dedicated Talent Operations Intern, you are an enthusiastic advocate who does their best in being an ambassador for the Talent team to both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll also be promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced environment.
Your Responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Managing the candidate experience process
- You will be owning the scheduling and coordinate all candidate interviews (i.e. Onsite meetings, Google Hang-Outs, Phone Interviews, etc).
- Be the Talent Concierge by greeting and meeting all prospective candidates for interviews
- You will innately become our Process Guru as you will be handling the administration of many day-to-day recruitment tasks.
- You will work with internal stakeholders to develop job descriptions
- You will also post job descriptions within timely manner on our internal job board and LinkedIN
- You will be conducting reference checks for all final candidates that are in queue and file employment applications and resumes
- You will Coordinate and maintain expenses for the Operations team as needed.
- Finally, you will participate in ad-hoc projects across Operations, such as tools implementation
You’re Perfect for this role if….
- You are exceptionally organized. Paying attention to the smallest of details and juggling priorities comes naturally to you
- You’re proactive. You thrive in asking “Is there anything else I can do?” and being quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re humble. There is no work that is beneath you and you’re open to feedback
- You’re resilient. In an agency, things change and evolve constantly, so to be successful in this role, you must enjoy adapting to new situations and thrive in being able to nail down a process.
- You’re curious. You want to know how to do things, but more importantly, you want to know how to make them better an deliver a great operational process
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills