Maze is a Series B funded startup building the future of product research for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 60,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 35+ countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH In your role as Growth Product Manager, you will work closely with:
- Arjen Harris, Director of Product (ex Typeform, N26)
- Luke Vella, Sr. Growth PM (ex Hotjar)
- Tiago Pomberio, Lead Engineer (ex Typeform)
- Bozena Pieniazek, Director of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Jake Stergar, Director of Sales (ex Figma, InVision)
- Reforge Partners Program
- Elena Verna (ex SVP growth SurveyMonkey, CMO Miro)
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO OR OWN
- Product-led acquisition: driving new logo acquisition as well as expansion within existing accounts to drive an increase of new signups from existing personas as well as new segments.
- Product activation: converting new sign ups into highly-engaged teams to increase usage and customer retention.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Optimize Maze’s growth strategies around product acquisition
- Set up, prioritize, and lead growth experiments to optimize existing product growth and engagement loops
- Work directly with engineers and product designers on the implementation, assessment, and refinement of growth experiments.
- Explore and identify new growth opportunities based on research and data to drive new logo acquisition as well as internal team expansion from within our product.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to align on growth initiatives to drive maximum business value.
- Track and report on product growth metrics and experiments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience working in product growth, product management or growth roles with experience in working directly with engineering teams
- A proven track record of setting up and running product experimentation to drive product-led acquisition and / or activation
- A deep understanding of how to effectively prioritize and manage cross-functional projects
- A highly analytical mindset with a good understanding of SaaS and product metrics
- Hands-on experience setting up dashboards and self-serving data from analytics and BI tools, e.g. Amplitude, Metabase, Google Analytics, etc
- A team player that works well cross-functionally and collaborates with other teams on key growth initiatives
- Experience working in product-led B2B SaaS (bonus: for a design or product tool)
- Bonus: Engineering or data background
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote organization
Maze values transparency and it enables us to approach compensation equitably across the world. We are informed by data and regularly check our salary ranges (either *United States* or *Rest of World*) against other venture backed companies. Additionally, we are proud of our holistic and generous benefits offerings, included in every compensation package.
The typical compensation for this role ranges from $91,500 to $123,500. Your salary is dependent upon many factors, including years of experience, expertise, etc. Don’t let the typical compensation range for this role stop you from applying; during your first interview, you can expect to have an open conversation with your recruiter regarding your compensation expectations.
Thoughts to share about how Maze communicates compensation? We’re open to hearing your .
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 200 team members. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.