Maze is a Series B funded startup building the future of product research for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 60,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 35+ countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
- Prospect, build & manage a sales pipeline with large companies (10k+ FTEs), both from new business & upsell
- Build & maintain relationships with key stakeholders & executives in Product & Design, and help them to achieve their business goals through our platform
- Partner with internal resources across customer success, support, legal, security, finance & leadership to execute customer contracts
- Forecast performance accurately against revenue targets
- Share best practices & product feedback to make your teammates and our product suite even better
- 10+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales experience with a history of over achievement and experience managing full cycle sales
- Experience working with external stakeholders across procurement, legal, security, & executives
- Passionate about our core mission and a creative problem solver
- Experience territory planning, account planning, prospecting & selling into teams
- Familiarity with sales tools like crm, prospecting & automation tools
- Strong communication skills, presentation polish & poise
- Able to effectively navigate ambiguity and succeed in a fast paced, fully remote work environment
- Passionate and/or have experience in the design tooling space
- Have worked in a fast-growing startup environment
- Have a track record of quick promotion and have demonstrated strong success in developing nurturing strategies within existing self-service business
Maze values transparency and it enables us to approach compensation equitably across the world. We are informed by data and regularly check our salary ranges (either *United States* or *Rest of World*) against other venture backed companies. Additionally, we are proud of our holistic and generous benefits offerings, included in every compensation package.
Thoughts to share about how Maze communicates compensation? We’re open to hearing your insights and feedback.
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 200 team members. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.