Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 33 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Join us to lead product marketing for Maze's Enterprise product. This is a full-stack product marketing role in that you will work on our Enterprise positioning & narrative, product differentiation, go-to-market strategy, and sales enablement.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role as Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with:
- Naomi Francis, Sr. Product Marketing Manager (ex Marvel, TripActions)
- Ewa Stachowiak, Demand Generation Lead (ex SentiOne, UXPin)
- Sarah Lifshin, Head of Revenue Operations (ex Lux Research, Devo)
- Jake Stergar, Director of Sales (ex Figma, InVision)
- Stephanie Robinson, Director of Customer Success (ex InVision, Influitive)
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE OR OWN
- Enterprise positioning: You will take ownership of our Enterprise positioning and work closely with Sales & Customer Success and Demand Generation to translate it into a compelling and impactful narrative throughout the entire buyer journey.
- Go-to-market strategy: You will be responsible for building a go-to-market strategy for our Enterprise product that requires you to develop a deep understanding (and continuously refine our understanding) of the market, our buyer personas, ideal customer profile, the buyer journey, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the positioning & messaging of our Enterprise product and work across go-to-market teams to implement it consistently across the entire buyer journey
- Conduct market and customer research to develop and refine our buyer personas, ideal customer profile, buyer journey, competitive positioning, etc. and feed insights back to stakeholders to inform decision-making
- Work closely with Sales and Product to share market, competitor, and customer insights to ensure we deliver a clear and compelling product differentiation for our Enterprise product
- Work closely with our Demand Generation team to optimize our lead generation and Enterprise positioning activities throughout the acquisition funnel
- Enable our Sales and Success teams with compelling and high-impact collateral and materials that resonate with our buyers
- Work with the rest of the product marketing team to launch new features and take products to markets with high-impact go-to-market and launch plans
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally in B2B SaaS and in the Enterprise market
- You're a strategic thinker that is not afraid to take full ownership of a project and see it through end to end
- You have experience conducting research and developing personas, competitive intelligence, and market insights that help inform strategic decisions
- You have exceptional writing and storytelling skills and a proven track record in creating compelling sales enablement materials that convert
- You're a team player that works extremely well cross-functionally and brings stakeholders along on the journey of your projects without authority
- You have a proven track record of leading end-to-end launch campaigns, from inception to launch
- You're highly organized and would thrive in a fully remote startup that's spread across 20+ countries
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about product marketing and feel that your experience prepares you to do that, we'd love to hear from you.
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 150 team members. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.