Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 23 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role, you will work closely with:
- Bozena Pieniazek, Director of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Ewa Stachowiak, Demand Generation Lead (ex UXPin, Uber)
- Bruno Barroso, Growth Marketing Manager (ex Harvest, Piktochart)
- Eli Kastelein, Lead Analytics Engineer (ex GitLab)
- as well as other Operations functions across the Org
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build a marketing operations systems that give us visibility and trust in our key metrics
- Partner with the team to drive growth through data-informed decision-making
- Conduct analyses, package, and share key insights to help inform our strategy
- Own the marketing team's tech stack and how the tools integrate with other tools
- Research and implement new tooling with the aim of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing programs
- Work closely with the Data team to set up, upgrade, and maintain reliable tracking & attribution throughout the user journey
- Support the set up of team OKRs, measurement plans, and marketing reporting to measure the success of our programs
- Prepare reliable and automate marketing dashboards to track our KPIs and ROI across our programs and channels
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing to solve strategic business problems through identifying and scoping high-impact growth strategies via analyses, dashboarding, and monitoring marketing performance
- You will report directly to the Director of Marketing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing operations role at a high-growth tech company (we're looking for someone who's seen marketing & operations scale!)
- A highly analytical and data-informed operator with a proven track record of setting up and scaling marketing operations programs
- A solid understanding of setting up, maintaining, and optimizing data flows and tracking for marketing programs and tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Segment, Google Tag Manager, Autopilot (or other marketing automation tools), Salesforce, etc.
- Experience working with Growth Marketing on implementing an experimentation framework, setting up A/B experiments, and analyzing results
- Experience in setting up dashboards and reporting in visualization tools, e.g. Looker, google data studio, and Metabase
- Exceptional data analysis skills and the ability to turn data into insights that will help inform strategic decision-making across the marketing team
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data
- You're highly organized, like to implement processes to automate and scale team performance, and have a passion for problem-solving
- We're looking for someone that's not afraid to jump right in and get things done to increase the speed and effectiveness of our decision-making
- Experience in a fully remote company is a plus
- Experience in product-led B2B SaaS is a plus, too
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE OR OWN
- Growth: You will contribute to Maze's growth by implementing effective data & tracking, turning data into actionable insights, and ultimately influencing the marketing strategy to ensure we're investing in the right programs and channels.
- Operational efficiency: You will be directly responsible for improving the marketing team's operational efficiency by optimizing our tech stack, improving data & tracking, and ensuring the team has insights to make data-informed decisions on an ongoing basis.
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 100 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.