Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 23 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a PM at Maze you'll help us:
- Shape the long term vision and product strategy together with the Product team
- Define the key results that will help achieve the company's goals
- Dig into the opportunities and problems that are worth solving for our customers and the business
- Constantly create and optimize processes to streamline the product development
- Bring us closer to our customers, being in constant dialog with them and using Maze to gather data
- Work with the product development teams to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development process of our products
- Improve our data literacy, constantly optimizing our dashboards in Amplitude and GA, sharing the learnings with the team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of product management experience
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experiences that delight users
- You're proficient at Product Discovery, constantly seeking to get closer to understanding the user problems that are worth solving
- You've owned a product or significant part of a product from inception to launch in the past
- You have a track record of moving KPIs significantly. You can measure your impact smartly and get down to why things have moved.
- You eat analytics for breakfast (Amplitude, Looker) enabling the team to measure its progress across all platforms
- You have experience running experiments to measure the impact of a given change made to the product
- You are passionate about UX and pay close attention to UI details. Design skills are a clear bonus.
- You have a good technical understanding so that you can help your team prioritize technological investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- Great communication skills internally towards colleagues and customers.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Perfectly fluent in English
- Enjoy working remotely
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO OR OWN
You'll work on:
- Our Rapid Testing Platform, with all the challenges associated with enabling our customers to create, launch and analyze tests with ease
- Prototyping tool integrations, you’ll be able to work with the teams of the best design companies in the world (Figma, InVision, Marvel, Sketch, Adobe, and more.)
- Our automated reporting platform, where users share the learnings they've gathered in Maze across their organization
- Analyzing and strategizing across the entire customer journey. Making sure we are constantly optimizing the funnels that are most relevant to the stage the business is in at any given time.
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 100 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.