Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 23 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Co-create, deliver, and and be responsible for Maze’s holistic product education, training, and enablement strategy.
- Serve as a player-coach to establish Customer Education function and demonstrate customer value.
- Deliver engaging training sessions for Maze users remote/online (live) and onsite (as global health trends afford) as necessary. Training sessions may include: product demonstrations, leading group discussions, creating and moderating breakout sessions, live Q&A about product and/or strategy.
- Manage training session administrative tasks, including: attendance lists, Q&A follow ups, project evaluations, tracking, communicating relevant information to internal stakeholders.
- Assist with development and maintenance of training assets (voice over recordings, presentation materials, sample projects) – or other identified team project.
- Develop guided self-learning curricula to help customers learn Maze more quickly.
- Identify program training gaps based on attendee feedback and engagement, program effectiveness evaluations, and overall course ratings.
- Keep up with latest industrial trends, best practices, and methods as they relate to the digital user testing and feedback collection.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Support and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless user experience and cross-promotion of training and Help Center content.
- Grow team and function as business needs require.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years training or teaching experience, preferably in online learning courses
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods and technologies used in the development and delivery of SaaS training programs.
- Team leadership experience with personnel oversight and management.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills and comfortable in networking/remote & onsite training sessions.
- Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat energy through multiple training sessions.
- Passion for teaching and helping companies and individuals find efficiencies in their workflows.
- Demonstrated experience developing training materials and instructional curriculum.
- Comfortable being on camera.
- You enjoy working remotely.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Marvel, Adobe XD, and/or InVision.
- Proficiency with Zendesk platform and products.
- Video production experience.
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 100 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.