Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 23 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role, you will work closely with:
- Arjen Harris, Director of Product (ex Typeform, N26)
- Thomas Mary, Maze's CTO and co-founder
- Bozena Pieniazek, Director of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Brandon Wolf, SVP of Customer Support (ex Invision, Zendesk)
- Sean Kinney, Senior Director of Support (ex Invision, Zendesk)
- The teams at Figma, Invision, Marvel, Sketch, Adobe and more
- Reforge Partners Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own Maze's integrations strategy, an integral part of Maze's current product and vision
- Work closely with the product teams at Figma, Adobe, Marvel, Sketch, Invision to uncover collaboration and market opportunities to grow the ecosystem
- Drive the adoption, retention and satisfaction of our integrations. This means working on the integrations as well as the product features they touch.
- Be the primary point of contact for partners both pre and post launch
- Push the capabilities of our Mission block from the builder, all the way to reporting stage
- Work directly with engineers and product designers on the implementation, assessment and refinement of new core features
- Partner with the Director of Product and the CTO to create Maze's API strategy from the ground up to enable new and innovative product lines
- Help drive product market fit for new use cases and personas
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience working in product management with experience in working directly with engineering teams
- A proven track record of setting up and running product teams that solve customer issues and are valuable for the business
- A deep understanding of how to effectively prioritize and manage cross-functional projects
- An analytical mindset with a deep understanding of SaaS and product metrics
- A team player that works well cross-functionally and collaborates with other teams on key initiatives
- Experience working in product-led B2B SaaS (bonus: for a design or product tool)
- Bonus: Experience working with APIs
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote organization
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 100 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness - points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.