May Mobility is transforming cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, May develops and deploys autonomous vehicles (AVs) powered by our innovative Multi-Policy Decision Making (MPDM) technology that literally reimagines the way AVs think.
Our vehicles do more than just drive themselves - they provide value to communities, bridge public transit gaps and move people where they need to go safely, easily and with a lot more fun. We’re building the world’s best autonomy system to reimagine transit by minimizing congestion, expanding access and encouraging better land use in order to foster more green, vibrant and livable spaces. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve given more than 300,000 autonomy-enabled rides to real people around the globe. And we’re just getting started. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today, solving real-world problems and seeing the impact of their work. Join us.
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding quickly. We are looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to add to our Finance team. The objective of this role is to assist the team with accurate and timely financial reporting, as well as research and analysis to support a variety of ad-hoc studies. We are looking for a hard-working and detail oriented candidate who is on an finance career track and has completed a substantial amount of college coursework. This role will report to a Senior Financial Analyst.
- Assist with financial modeling and analysis
- Provide support with budget and forecasting process
- Perform ongoing research on AV competitors
- Assist with market research and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Assist accounting and legal teams with other ongoing responsibilities, such as contract management, reconciliation of financial detail, and research
Qualifications and Skills
- Recent graduate or in the process of completing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 in business related coursework
- Completion of mid-level finance and accounting courses
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organization, time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills, and self-motivated to learn and take on new challenges
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.