May Mobility is transforming cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, May develops and deploys autonomous vehicles (AVs) powered by our innovative Multi-Policy Decision Making (MPDM) technology that literally reimagines the way AVs think.
Our vehicles do more than just drive themselves - they provide value to communities, bridge public transit gaps and move people where they need to go safely, easily and with a lot more fun. We’re building the world’s best autonomy system to reimagine transit by minimizing congestion, expanding access and encouraging better land use in order to foster more green, vibrant and livable spaces. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve given more than 300,000 autonomy-enabled rides to real people around the globe. And we’re just getting started. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today, solving real-world problems and seeing the impact of their work. Join us.
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding quickly. We are looking for a Senior RFP/Proposals Specialist to manage and produce compelling and compliant proposals and work collaboratively with different cross functional teams. This role will report to the Revenue Operations Lead and will operate cross functionally with stakeholders across Business Development, Legal, Marketing, Channels & partnerships, Operations, Product, Policy and Advocacy, and Engineering.
- Manages, writes, edits and produces compelling and compliant proposals and grant submissions
- Works closely with business development, policy and advocacy and operation to qualify RFPs and manage proposal workflow and timelines
- Teams with subject matter experts and edits contributions
- Persuasively write and ensure voice consistency
- Tracks and screens RFPs and bids
- Collates information and updates manages RFP library to keep materials fresh and compelling
- Identifies and flags compliance procedures; works with legal team
- Works with Marketing team to identify graphics and other needs to enhance proposal
- Researches and collates competitive proposals for learning; provide insights for improvement
- Tracks win-loss outcomes and no bids
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional writer and communicator
- 5 years of experience within public transportation sector, AV, mobility technology; with 2 years of those years in direct proposal and grant writing
- Knowledge of state and federal procurement procedures
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and well-organized
- Strong teaming and project management skills
- Familiarity with government bid tools such as Gov.win and federal and state grant submission vehicles for monitoring and tracking
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work closely on tight deadlines
- Technical writing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Business, or Planning
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.