May Mobility is transforming cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, May develops and deploys autonomous vehicles (AVs) powered by our innovative Multi-Policy Decision Making (MPDM) technology that literally reimagines the way AVs think.
Our vehicles do more than just drive themselves - they provide value to communities, bridge public transit gaps and move people where they need to go safely, easily and with a lot more fun. We’re building the world’s best autonomy system to reimagine transit by minimizing congestion, expanding access and encouraging better land use in order to foster more green, vibrant and livable spaces. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve given more than 300,000 autonomy-enabled rides to real people around the globe. And we’re just getting started. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today, solving real-world problems and seeing the impact of their work. Join us.
Your Opportunity for Success
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth and our organization is expanding quickly. We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to champion process improvement necessary for May Mobility to scale smoothly.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to architect, develop, and release vehicle and product development processes
- Document process workflows, activities, roles, and responsibilities
- Assess current processes against automotive industry standards, best practices, and reference models such as ASPICE and ISO 26262
- Recommend and facilitate process improvement activities across organization
- Train and coach development teams, driving process understanding and adherence
- Lead internal process process compliance reviews
- Support external process assessment activities
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 6+ years experience in automotive engineering working on software, hardware, or both
- 3+ years of process definition experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to drive alignment across stakeholders with differing objectives and values
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 functional safety standard
- Internal and external ASPICE software process audit experience
- Experience with PLM, requirements, and configuration management tools
- Experience working in a startup
- Understanding of software, mechanical, and electrical development processes
- Knowledge of UL 4600 autonomous vehicle safety standard
- Experience with Stages process management tool
- Experience working in and introducing Agile and Lean process improvements
- Knowledge of automotive and autonomous vehicle technologies
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.