May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Arlington, Texas and Hiroshima, Japan navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
Hybrid employees come into HQ or one of our sites on an agreed upon cadence set by their leader and based on the nature of the role. This role is a hybrid role, based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
This position is responsible for the planning and execution of content across all May channels to drive brand awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention, through the lens of innovative storytelling. This role will oversee the growth and development of May Mobility social media platforms and will be responsible for ideating the vision for results-driven, best-in-class social media and 360 content strategy. The position requires an energized personality, a deep understanding of the digital landscape and effective digital-first content, together with a creative lens to deliver on-brand assets.
Daily & Ongoing Responsibilities
- Lead the development (vision, ideation, launch, monitoring, and analysis) and execution of social media strategy and content curation
- Drive accelerated growth on May’s existing social media channels, creating unique content for each channel. Utilize social analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends to create data-driven content.
- Build brand advocacy on organic social channels focusing on best in class community management and discovering new ways to grow the May Mobility Community
- Work across Marketing, Sales, Product, and People departments to ensure that social strategy is aligned with brand priorities
- Manage monthly and quarterly analytics reporting social media results and provide insights, recommendations, and track against KPIs
Content (360, across brand, authentic storytelling)
- Architect and manage the development of the brand’s social editorial calendar, translating high-level marketing strategy and messaging into relevant content to support “always on” evergreen campaigns
- Define and manage content creation plan to support the brand’s channels. Includes website, emails, ad campaigns, social platforms, etc.
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing team to execute integrated campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels
- Work hand in hand with agencies to develop compelling and engaging brand assets to drive new launches, increase share of voice and bring brand storytelling to life
- Minimum 4 years experience in creating content for digital experiences: social media platforms, websites, email, ideally in a marketing or communication environment
- Familiarity with social media publishing and measurement platforms
- Strong aptitude for visual and interactive content creation in addition to text-based content
- Experience with web content management systems
- Familiarity with content creation tools (Adobe suite, Canva, etc.)
- Experience with analytics software, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, as well as social media platform reporting
- Willingness to learn new software and platforms as needed
- Excellent communication skills including attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task with a willingness to perform a wide range of tasks
- Interest in learning new content areas and ability to quickly engage with new concepts and ideas
- Interest in May Mobility’s mission and areas of work
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.