May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Arlington, Texas and Hiroshima, Japan navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
- Defining a differentiating vision and strategy for cutting-edge autonomous vehicle features and the ability to inspire and lead other product managers in executing to it
- Working with customers, internal teams and functions, and leverage market intelligence to derive insights to inform product feature strategy
- Shoring product vision & strategy up with compelling rationale and customer validation
- Partnering with Engineering, Operations, etc. to define teams and operating rhythms to effectively develop, launch & operationalize features
- Leveraging excellent communication and leadership skills to evangelize and advocate for your features, working seamlessly across teams, functions and with customers
- Being a domain expert and thought leader on your features throughout their life cycles to ensure customers love them, they successfully enable solutions and create a compelling competitive advantage in the market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering, user experience or customer facing role focused on software, hardware or combined software/hardware products, which included working cross-functionally to ensure the success of a feature/solution with customers
- Prior roles in which you led a cross functional team in achieving a goal
- Experience in Autonomous Vehicles, Machine Learning, Robotics, Data Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT) or Mobile Applications, or Transportation as a Service
- Experience with User Experience and leveraging Design Thinking principles in the product development process
- Start-up experience
- Experience in creating features that disrupt the market
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical / dental / vision / 401k)
- Meaningful stock incentives and equity refresh program
- Unlimited vacation / company paid holidays
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Paid parental leave
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.