May Mobility is a self-driving technology company working to transform today's mobility landscape, by starting with a niche market–low-speed shuttles for public roadways. Our vehicles are on the streets navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking Quality Technician with a good eye for detail. You will be responsible for performing standardized quality control checks on our company products to ensure they meet the required legal and company standards for safety and quality. You may also be required to maintain calibrated test equipment, prepare test data, and identify areas for quality control improvement.
To ensure success as a Quality Technician, you should have a strong working knowledge of mathematical concepts, excellent visual awareness, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Ultimately, a top-class Quality Technician can efficiently monitor the integrity and quality of products without impeding production rates.
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company standards as well as Federal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years minimum experience as an Inspection or Quality Technician
- Familiarity with AIAG standards
- Understanding of advanced mathematical concepts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High-level of visual awareness
- Advanced organizational skills
- Verbal & Written Skills
- MS Office
- Experience drafting reports and collating data
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Experience in automotive electronic components
- Electrical background
- Experience in Autonomous Vehicles
- NetSuite experience
Benefits and Perks
- Health benefits including vision and dental
- Unlimited paid vacation days and generous holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Meaningful stock options
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Flexible schedule around core business hours