May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our unique technology for self-driving shuttles has enabled us to commercially operate in major cities across the United States, transporting every-day people and solving their real transportation problems. We are unique in the self-driving space in terms of our passion for solving real problems in the market, building a strong business, and delivering great experiences to our riders.
May Mobility is entering into an exciting phase of growth as we expand our first-of-its-kind autonomous shuttle and mobility services across the nation. We are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to be a part of the local team.
- Do you love learning about new technology?
- Are you an empathetic communicator and collaborative problem solver?
- Can you bring an exceptional balance of people skills and process-driven focus to the team?
- Are you capable of thriving in a startup environment where no two days are the same, and willing to tackle both large and small tasks with an all hands on deck mentality?
- Do you have a high level of personal responsibility that allows you to lead by example, work independently for long periods of time, and easily navigate between smooth and hectic shifts?
If you answered yes to these questions, this could be the role for you!
As a Site Supervisor, you will work independently and alongside your teammates to ensure a safe and positive experience for our riders, contracted Fleet Attendants, and customers by coordinating daily logistics and handling any issues that arise. You will report directly to the Site Manager and will be vital in ensuring May Mobility exceeds expectations for customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that operations during each shift follow rigorous safety guidelines; continuously develop a culture of safety that is beyond reproach
- Follow daily protocols and track site performance metrics to systematically improve outcomes
- Become an expert in quickly collecting, documenting, and reporting feedback on mechanical and vehicle-related issues to the engineering team; collaborate with engineers and other team members to troubleshoot and handle escalations that could negatively impact operations
- Create a work environment that values all team members
- Cover shifts across days and times that fall outside normal business hours
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years experience as a people leader in a fast-adapting and customer-focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple platforms; strict attention to detail in every situation
- High comfort level with making judgment calls in ambiguous situations
- Understanding of best practices when it comes to top-notch customer service
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- 3+ years experience as a people leader in a fast-adapting and customer-focused environment
- Associates degree or higher in Business, Technical Operations, or related area
- Prior experience in operations or logistics
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical / dental / vision / 401k)
- Meaningful stock incentives and equity refresh program
- Unlimited vacation / company paid holidays
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Paid parental leave