May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our unique technology for self-driving shuttles has enabled us to commercially operate in major cities across the United States, transporting every-day people and solving their real transportation problems. We are unique in the self-driving space in terms of our passion for solving real problems in the market, building a strong business, and delivering great experiences to our riders.
May Mobility is entering into an exciting phase of growth as we expand our first-of-its-kind autonomous shuttle and mobility services. As our vehicle fleet continues to grow both in numbers and technological capability, we are looking for a Field Operations Training Manager to help develop and execute a world-class training experience for our Fleet Attendants and Test Drivers. This role will report directly to the Director of Field Operations and will also work closely with site operations personnel around the world.
- Manage ongoing Field Operations training programs to ensure safety-critical roles are always in compliance.
- Evaluate Field Operations training needs by working closely with functional leads to address gaps.
- Design strategic training programs that align with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a geographically dispersed workforce to ensure learning is well executed and aligned to our mission and core values.
- Research, initiate, and manage e-learning platforms and practices.
- Develop and deliver content via e-learning and instructor-led programs.
- Build tools and dashboards to monitor the quality of training and safety.
- Support Field Operations training team with robust curricula and strategic planning.
- Manage team of Field Operations training specialists.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in learning and development, human resources management, education, or related field.
- Experience designing, building, and facilitating development programs.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and train employees at all levels.
- Outstanding written communication skills and ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Strong project manager that is capable to drive multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP Litmos and other Learning Management Systems.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record for at least 3 years
- Comfortable with driving research vehicles
- Master's Degree in learning and development, human resources management, education or a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Prior experience creating training material on highly technical subject matter for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with international teams and delivering content to diverse groups.
- Passion for working on cars and technology.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical / dental / vision / 401k)
- Meaningful stock incentives and equity refresh program
- Unlimited vacation / company paid holidays
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Paid parental leave