MavTek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to hiring and nurturing a diverse workforce.
We’re looking for a Video Producer to join our established, well-structured, and fun team. It might be you.
MavTek is looking for a creative Video Producer to join our video department and oversee the creation of a wide range of video styles and formats. This person will be involved in video projects every step of the way – from ideation to coordination and execution. The Producer will take ownership of each project and work with videographers, editors, and anyone else needed to realize the creative vision of the team.
Sure, MavTek looks good on paper. But we’re so much more:
Since entering Montreal’s tech scene 9 years ago, MavTek continues to grow rapidly while the team forges ahead on a path of inventing change and creating real impact for our customers. We’re looking for a Video Producer who is innovative, eager to own their success, and energized by the opportunity to pursue a career that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. At MavTek, we empower you to raise your voice, make a real impact not just within our fast-growing company, but in the everyday lives of our customers.
Make your friends jealous with:
- 4 Day Work Week
- Competitive salary & generous vacation packages
- Remote work policy
- Option for hybrid work if you want to take advantage of our Montreal office
- Profit Sharing to help prepare for your future
- DPSP plan (employer match)
- Instant access to 24/7 online healthcare with a family plan
- Home office subsidy, in addition to the essentials including laptop & accessories
- Collaborate with a diverse and passionate team that pushes the envelope and questions the status quo
- An environment where you can grow and gain opportunities for development and advancement
- Learning Assistance Program
- Generous referral program
What your day-to-day life at MavTek look like:
- Assist in the ideation and planning of each project
- Scheduling and tracking each stage of production
- Creating and managing deadlines
- Putting together creative teams and resources to produce, shoot, and edit each project including:
- Set Decorators
- Being hands-on and filming videos when needed for smaller-scale productions.
- Coordinating the post-production of each project; providing feedback to editors and facilitating reviews between team members and stakeholders.
Enough about us, we want to know more about you:
- 3-5 years of experience in video production, creation, coordination, post-production, or related role.
- Detailed knowledge of video production standards, tools, and workflows, strong coordination skills
- Experience with a variety of cameras and lighting.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film and Television, Digital Media or related is a plus.
- Ability to come in office weekly for shoots.
- Knowledge of French is a requirement; bilingualism preferred
We'd love to see some of your work! If you can drop a link to your website or portfolio on your application that would be great!
You’ll be Joining:
We’re DJ’s, video game heroes, photographers, movie buffs, musicians, grill masters and everything in between. We’re fiercely proud of our teammates, our work, and the impact we’re making to help tens of thousands of entrepreneurs who rely on our e-commerce platform to monetize their content. If you're inspired to do the best work of your life, then join the team!