MavTek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to hiring and nurturing a diverse workforce.
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our established, well-structured, and fun team. It might be you.
Sure, MavTek looks good on paper. But we’re so much more:
Since entering Montreal’s tech scene 9 years ago, MavTek continues to grow rapidly while the team forges ahead on a path of inventing change and creating real impact for our customers. We’re looking for a Financial Analyst who is innovative, eager to own their success, and energized by the opportunity to pursue a career that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. At MavTek, we empower you to raise your voice, make a real impact not just within our fast-growing company, but in the everyday lives of our customers.
Make your friends jealous with:
- 4 Day Work Week
- Competitive salary & generous vacation packages
- Remote work policy
- Option for hybrid work if you want to take advantage of our Montreal office
- Profit Sharing to help prepare for your future
- DPSP plan (employer match)
- Instant access to 24/7 online healthcare with a family plan
- Home office subsidy, in addition to the essentials including laptop & accessories
- Collaborate with a diverse and passionate team that pushes the envelope and questions the status quo
- An environment where you can grow and gain opportunities for development and advancement
- Learning Assistance Program
- Generous referral program
What your day-to-day life at MavTek look like:
- Metrics tracking
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Participate in monthly MD&A reporting to leadership and Investors
- Participate in budgeting process
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Work directly with the CFO on day to day, and special projects.
Enough about us, we want to know more about you:
- At least 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Good organizational skills, professionalism, and initiative
- Knowledge of French is a requirement; bilingualism preferred
You’ll be Joining:
We’re DJ’s, video game heroes, photographers, movie buffs, musicians, grill masters and everything in between. We’re fiercely proud of our teammates, our work, and the impact we’re making to help tens of thousands of entrepreneurs who rely on our e-commerce platform to monetize their content. If you're inspired to do the best work of your life, then join the team!