MavTek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to hiring and nurturing a diverse workforce.
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Analyst to join our established, well-structured, and fun team. It might be you.
As a Trust & Safety Analyst, you are focused on community and content safeguards, to protect our business and customer base against various forms of high-risk activity. We are seeking a highly motivated individual, passionate about online platform safety, and dedicated to career development and personal growth within a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Sure, MavTek looks good on paper. But we’re so much more:
Since entering Montreal’s tech scene 9 years ago, MavTek continues to grow rapidly while the team forges ahead on a path of inventing change and creating real impact for our customers. We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Analyst who is innovative, eager to own their success and energized by the opportunity to pursue a career that’s as challenging as it is rewarding.
At MavTek, we empower you to raise your voice, make a real impact not just within our fast-growing company, but in everyday lives of tens of thousands of our customers.
Make your friends jealous with:
- 4 Day Work Week
- Competitive salary & generous vacation packages
- Remote work policy
- Option for hybrid work if you want to take advantage of our state of the art office in Montreal
- RRSP & DPSP plan to help you prepare for your future
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Instant access to 24/7 online healthcare with a family plan
- Home office subsidy, in addition to the essentials including laptop & accessories
- An environment where you can grow and gain opportunities for development and advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous referral program
What your day-to-day life at MavTek look like:
- Engaging in detailed account and content analysis
- Prioritizing multiple high-volume tasks related to identify verification and rules enforcement
- Reviewing documentation and video content for potential fraud and identity impersonation
- Corresponding with end-users to verify documentation and validate accounts
- DMCA and copyright enforcement
- Working with other internal teams to identify and remove high-risk content and users
- Investigating community reported content and profiles, taking action as required
- Collaborating with team members and leaders to deliver ongoing process improvements
- Performing other critical functions as assigned.
Enough about us, we want to know more about you:
- You have at least one year of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- A high level of interest in regulatory and compliance issues related to user-generated content platforms
- You are open-minded, resilient and have an inquisitive nature, and are comfortable investigating objectionable online content and behaviour
- You can adapt to new workflows and policy directions in a fast paced and changing regulatory environment.
- Ability to take a wholistic approach to risk assessment and rules enforcement factoring in multiple variables.
- Familiar with policy enforcement best practices; applies resource materials and precedent cases to guide decision making
- You demonstrate an ability to investigate, moderate, and resolve conflicts
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make real-time, informed decisions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable with technology; ability to navigate and understand new systems and platforms
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible to work evenings and/or weekends; regular schedules assigned by seniority L
- Knowledge of French is a requirement; bilingualism preferred
You’ll be Joining other MavTek Matches:
We’re DJ’s, video game heroes, photographers, movie buffs, musicians, grill masters and everything in between. We’re fiercely proud of our teammates, our work, and the impact we’re making to help tens of thousands of entrepreneurs who rely on our e-commerce platform to monetize their content. If you're inspired to do the best work of your life, then join the team!