Mavrck's patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform gives brands the ability to discover and activate thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As influencer marketing becomes a standard competency for brands and fellow marketers, so does our need for energetic and driven sales individuals. The Director of Sales role will be an integral part of Mavrck’s Sales department, a team of enthusiastic problem-solvers who will help Fortune 500 brands gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for qualifying potential customers
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively prescribe solutions
- Position the value of Mavrck's software and influencer marketing to enterprise brands
- Demo Mavrck's platform to prospects and draft proposals
- Negotiate and close net new business
- Keep an accurate sales pipeline and contribute to team development
- Partner with our Marketing and Customer Success departments to provide a cohesive experience for potential and current customers
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
Desired Skills & Experience:
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS, ideally B2B
- Experience selling influencer marketing solutions, mar-tech or ad-tech is strongly preferred
- Proven success in building a pipeline and closing net new business
- Experience leading customers through the purchase process from lead to customer
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional team
Some Perks of Being on the Mavrck Squad Include:
- Remote Work [optional]: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful - and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and is a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm - and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided, and each Wednesday we enjoy catered lunches as a team.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.