Mavrck empowers the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence.
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As influencer marketing becomes a standard competency for brands and fellow marketers, the need for education, thought leadership, and best practices grows. The VP of Engineering will be an integral part of our leadership team, and will guide a team of engineers in their efforts to connect customers with the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry.
As the VP of Engineering, you'll get to:
- Serve as the Engineering expert of the Mavrck Leadership Team, reporting to the CEO, and collaborate with executives across the company to achieve company goals and realize the Mavrck vision of Social Proof as Currency
- Establish and maintain an architecture and tech debt roadmap for the technology-powered portion of the Mavrck offering, enabling the Company to achieve revenue goals
- Enable a customer-centric approach to prioritization of Mavrck’s technology roadmap
- Manage the people, processes, and systems required to deliver against the technology roadmap and support the Mavrck platform
- Remain current with top technology trends and developments and apply to Mavrck’s technology roadmap accordingly
- Serve as Chief Information Security Officer, and maintain oversight and adherence to Mavrck’s information security policy
- Recruit and retain top talent for the Engineering team at Mavrck
- Manage the budget for the Engineering function at Mavrck
- Collaborate with the People Experience and Marketing team to establish Mavrck’s Tech Branding in the industry
The VP of Engineering will bring the following experience:
- 12-15+ years of experience in software development
- 7-10+ years of team management experience (ideally 25+ people)
- Experience serving as part of a company leadership team and presenting to the Board of Directors
- Experience working at a company with dual-sided marketplace dynamics
- Experience working at a SaaS company, ideally B2B
- Experience leading a team at a company where the product was recognized by third-parties (Forrester, G2, etc) as a category leader or is a clear market leader by financial measures
- Assisted in enabling a company to grow from at least $10M in annual revenue to $40M or more
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm - and office dogs!!
- Team Lunches: Each Wednesday we enjoy food catered from local eateries as a team!
- Great office locations: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family
- Open Vacation Policy: No, this isn’t a trick. We want you to take the time off when you want or need it!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.