Mavrck empowers the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence.
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As influencer marketing becomes a standard competency for brands and fellow marketers, the need for education, thought leadership, and best practices grows. The Content Specialist role will be an integral part of Mavrck’s Center of Excellence, a team of experts and strategists who help marketers understand the latest and greatest in the influencer marketing industry through content - webinars, case studies, blog posts, reports, and best practice articles.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Write and edit blog posts on Mavrck.co
- Write, contribute, and edit Influencer Marketing content in the form of best practices, thought leadership, and case studies for customer and external marketing use
- Brainstorm new content series and ideas for the Center of Excellence
- Assist with Wordpress blog content including SEO tags, organization, etc.
- Contribute content to Influence University, Mavrck’s Influencer Marketing Certification and Curriculum program
- Conduct research and write reports to support that research on influencer marketing trends or industry news
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 2-4 years experience in content writing/marketing role or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest or experience in social media marketing, influencer marketing
- Wordpress management, posting (or similar) experience
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to review written documents for grammatical and substantive accuracy
- Ability to effectively manage a varying workload and meet established deadlines
- Experience in case study writing preferred
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful - and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm - and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided, and each Wednesday we enjoy catered lunches as a team.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.