Mavrck empowers the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence.
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMO's, so does our need for Program Coordinators who are passionate about influencer marketing. This person will help design influencer campaign strategies, optimize campaigns for performance, run and execute campaigns on behalf of customers, and communicate feedback and insights back to customers. This role sits within our Services team, working directly with Customer Success and the Product team, and is for someone who is looking to kickstart their career at a scaling startup in a highly competitive Influencer Marketing industry!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Optimize campaigns for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis
- Design influencer campaign strategies and content calendars for customers
- Communicate regularly with influencers and manage reward fulfillment, email outreach, & acquisition
- Develop and apply a deep understanding of Mavrck's platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs
- Contribute to evolving best practices and documentation
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve customer outcomes
- Participate in customer calls to provide updates on performance and delivering data-driven insights
- Act as the voice of the customer and the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- A passion for Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, or Advertising
- Proficiency with the Social Media Networks
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in creative writing and blogging
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A high get-it-done and figure-it-out quotient
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful - and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm - and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided, and each Wednesday we enjoy catered lunches as a team.