We deploy Market Making strategies on listed Options and Futures on multiple exchanges globally and are consistently ranked within the top liquidity providers on the exchanges and markets we are mature in. We utilise our in-house ultra-low latency and high performant trading platforms to provide best in class pricing and liquidity to markets. Our philosophy is to bring together trading acumen, cutting edge technology and a scientific method to achieve sustainable success in the marketplace. We empower our team members and maximise their ability to succeed by offering an environment that is open, collaborative and supportive.
We are looking for a fast-thinking Equity Analyst to join our Equity Options trading desk. The Equity Analyst will produce insights and scenario analysis that allow our trading team to build good positions, react decisively to new catalysts and avoid exposure to unwanted risks.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the key fundamental drivers for pricing and volatility of the largest HK-listed equities.
- Inform and collaborate with traders to capitalise on opportunities presented by catalyst events.
- Monitor and contextualise news flow during the trading day, alerting and guiding the traders whenever a market response is anticipated.
- Communicate with listed companies’ investor relations teams to ensure our information is always up-to-date.
- Perform scenario analysis to underpin pricing of options on equities.
- Design new processes to improve the speed and accuracy with which we incorporate new information into our pricing.
- Experience in doing fundamental research for HK-listed equities
- Mandarin reading skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Strong sense of curiosity
- Ability to think probabilistically
- High level of initiative
- Desirable (a plus, but not required):
- Familiarity with equity options trading
- Python programming experience
- Familiarity with statistical analysis techniques
- Experience with risk-taking in HK equities