WHO WE ARE:
Maven implements both fundamental and quantitative trading & market making strategies across global financial markets, utilising only the group’s capital. We see ourselves just as much a technology firm as a multi-strat trading firm. We employ the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market. Maven has offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Sydney, New York and Chicago.
We have a culture that is relaxed and informal: there is no dress code and we do regular social events. We empower our team members and maximise their ability to succeed by offering an environment that is open, collaborative and supportive.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be based in our Amsterdam office (with the opportunity for training in London), coordinating the recruitment, marketing and development for our graduate programs in Amsterdam. We have ambitious expansion plans, which are underpinned by finding and growing the best people, whilst ensuring a market leading candidate experience. Your efforts will be integral to Maven’s growth plans and you will play a key role in advancing Maven’s brand.
Maven’s Talent Acquisition team challenges traditional recruitment, taking an innovative approach when it comes to attracting, assessing and hiring our people. We are passionate about hiring the most talented individuals and are confident in our ability to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Identify opportunities for our campus attraction in Amsterdam to ensure we are reaching a diverse pool of top talent
- Manage the interviews and assessment days
- Act as an ambassador for Maven at events
- Promote Maven externally
- Support for our annual Amsterdam Graduate Training Program
- Manage high-volume candidate applicant data
- HBO/WO operating level (0-2 years of professional experience)
- Independent self starter
- Excellent communication skills with internal stakeholders or potential candidates
- Approachable, team player
- Motivated to gain experience in recruitment, sourcing and talent acquisition
- Excellent organisation and ability to work well under pressure
- Familiarity with social media to further enhance Maven’s brand is desired
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required