Maven’s Talent Acquisition team challenges traditional recruitment, taking an innovative approach when it comes to attracting, assessing and hiring our people. We are passionate about hiring the most talented individuals and are confident in our ability to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
Maven is seeking an intern for the Talent Acquisition team to support with their experienced hire recruitment process, with the intent that this will develop into a permanent position within 6 months. As an intern you will benefit from on the job training across all areas of recruitment for a high growth trading firm. The range of work you can get involved with is highly varied, and rewarding.
What you’re going to do:
- Lead the way with the administration of Maven’s experienced hire recruitment
- Carefully manage candidate application data
- Coordinate the logistics of interview and assessments days
- Think of new ways to deliver a five-star candidate experience throughout the assessment process
- Identify opportunities for our attraction strategy to ensure we are reaching top talent
What you’re going to need:
- Recent graduate with at least a 2.1 grade or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Professional, confident and pragmatic attitude
- Ability to handle confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Maven is a proprietary trading organisation, formed in 2011. We employ the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market, executing a diverse range of strategies across global equities and derivatives. We are the most active participant in many of the products we trade, contributing significant liquidity to markets around the world.
Maven has a culture that is relaxed and informal; there's no dress code, plenty of free food and regular social events. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Sydney and New York and will soon be opening a new Chicago office as part of our plans to expand our coverage of derivatives markets.