In this role, you will lead a small team to build and optimise Maven's green field systematic trading infrastructure, improve our trading tools, extend our trading strategies and to build cutting edge data analytics platform.
The things you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 2 + years of C++ development team leadership experience
- Excellent Modern C++ and ideally some Python skills writing, deploying and maintaining C++ and Python in a production environment as part of software development, including experience with review, testing, check-in, and release processes
- Fluency in programming fundamentals and mathematical techniques
- Experience with automated testing, ideally Boost.Test and/or GTest frameworks
- Enthusiasm to rapidly learn new technologies and skills
- Efficient and diligent with a strong attention to detail and quality
A proprietary trading firm formed in 2011, Maven Technology is all about trust, your impact, freedom, and team. We have an internal open-source approach to create a technology environment that is low bureaucracy and high engineering freedom, fostering close collaboration between Trading and Tech to ensure novel solutions have swift impact.
Maven has a culture that is relaxed and informal but highly rewarding of strong performance; there's no dress code, a hybrid working model, plenty of free food and regular social events. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Sydney and New York and will be opening a new Chicago office in early 2022.
Maven's code base is in C++ 20 and we have a modern stack throughout, making extensive use of template and meta programming, Python, FPGA and Julia.