WHAT WE DO: We deploy Market Making strategies on listed Options and Futures on multiple exchanges globally and are consistently ranked within the top three liquidity providers on the exchanges and markets we are mature in. We utilize our in-house ultra-low latency and high performant trading platforms to provide best in class pricing and liquidity to markets. Our philosophy is to bring together trading acumen, cutting edge technology and a scientific method to achieve sustainable success in the marketplace. We empower our team members and maximise their ability to succeed by offering an environment that is open, collaborative and supportive.
THE ROLE: We are looking for an ambitious and proactive European Options Market Maker with a proven profit / risk management history to be a part of our expanding trading desk. The eligible candidate must be willing to trade Index or Fixed Income options on European exchanges and help set-up new products.
- Day-to-day responsibility of trading the relevant Index or Fixed Income options book
- Rigorous risk management and perfect compliance with regulatory rules
- Improving strategies through analysis, prototyping and collaboration with developers
- Proactive behavior in helping other books achieve their goals through observation and analysis of trading behavior
- Designing and implementing new trading strategies
- Openness to trading new products and willingness to set them up
- To comply with all applicable Compliance policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Prior options trading experience
- Successful track record of proven P&L and market share
- Good understanding of trading systems
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with automated options trading strategies and an interest in their development
- Proactive interest in improving existing trading strategies and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to take a high level of responsibility in an expanding, highly successful firm
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast problem solving skills
- Embodiment of Maven’s core values: Integrity and fairness, market leading, creativity, individual and collective success, discipline and accountability
- Programming skills (desirable)