Here at Mavenoid, we're building an AI-powered platform for troubleshooting just about anything: consumer electronics, industrial equipment; you name it, we help fix it. We do this by automating tedious technical support through an intelligent virtual agent, freeing up precious time while improving the customer experience. Born out of the pressure of diagnosing tanks for the Swedish Armed Forces, today our troubleshooting platform is used by global companies to empower their customers to repair more and replace less. Our company was founded by Google and Palantir alumni, and we’re backed by Point Nine Capital and Creandum.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Head of Marketing, your first two projects will be ones you'll remember 30 years from now. First, you will reinvent how intelligent virtual agents are distributed. Second, you will plant our flag on the word troubleshooting in people’s minds.
No two weeks will be the same, but you'll have four main responsibilities:
- Build a unique brand for a new product category (technical support automation), and position Mavenoid as the troubleshooting platform
- Figure out what customer acquisition channels work best (content marketing, SEM, social/display ads, SEO, email marketing, offline ads, trade shows, speaking engagements etc)
- Generate more inbound opportunities than we can handle
- Recruit an amazing marketing team
WHO YOU ARE
You are a marketing maven who is hungry for a new challenge. You ideally have skills in both marketing comms and demand gen but it's ok if you lean heavily one way. You are great at designing experiments and making decision based on data and create the right content for the right people.
This role is neither static nor easily defined. It will change quickly along with our company. It requires wrestling with abstract technical concepts and thriving in an engineering culture. The right person lives and breathes marketing and can grow into a leader who will shape our organization.
Qualities we look for in all our people:
- Spikiness – You have at least one superpower, and multiple weaknesses are not just ok but expected
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who get the right things done
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and are candid to a fault
- Self-guidance – You don’t wait to be told what to do
WHAT WE OFFER
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership, hard problems, accelerated learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity.
Type of position: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
Starting date: Whenever you are ready
Compensation: Salary & stock options as per agreement
The first step of the recruitment process is a 20 minute logic test. Once you have applied you will receive an email with further instructions from our supplier Alva Labs, allow a day or two for it to arrive and keep a lookout in your spam folder just in case. When your test results are in we will assess your application together with the test result. We will request that you repeat the logic test on site further on in the process.