Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven is the world’s largest virtual clinic for women and families on a mission to make healthcare work for all of us. Maven’s award-winning digital programs provide clinical, emotional, and financial support all in one platform, spanning fertility & family building, maternity & newborn care, parenting & pediatrics, and menopause. Employers and health plans trust Maven’s end-to-end platform to improve clinical outcomes, reduce healthcare costs, and provide equity in benefits programs. As we continue to expand our member population in 175+ countries, we’re also growing our best-in-class network of providers.
At Maven, we believe better care can’t wait. Together, we can make sure it doesn’t have to. We provide you with the flexibility and support you need to do your best work— so you can deliver the compassionate, evidence-based care women and families need now more than ever.
Maven Clinic has been recognized as a leader in healthcare, culture, and innovation, receiving awards leading authorities across several industries, including:
- FORTUNE #1 Best Workplace in Healthcare
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health
- Great Place to Work certified
- Inc. Best Workplaces
- Becker’s Hospital Review, 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare
- Best Virtual Clinic, Medtech Breakthrough Awards
Maven is looking for a mission-driven, empathetic, OB/GYN to support our members through virtual care services and to advance Maven’s unique care model.
As a virtual provider, you will have the opportunity to meet with members across the United States and internationally, scaling impact and healthcare access across the world. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with a curated provider network spanning 30+ specialties and 350+ subspecialties to deliver holistic, high value care.
As a Maven OB/GYN, you will:
- Provide virtual care and support to members via video consults and asynchronous messaging, as well as coaching and general support pending member needs and appropriate scope of practice
- Collaborate with Maven’s Care Advocate team to ensure member needs are met, including recommendations for in-person referrals, follow-ups, etc.
- Moderate and contribute to Maven’s member forum, responding to member questions and ensuring clinical accuracy
- Serve as an ambassador of Maven’s unique care model, providing culturally humble care and championing our belief that better outcomes for women and families mean a better world for everyone
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Ability to commit to 1-5 hours/week. This role is a part-time / independent contractor (1099) opportunity.
- Active MD or DO license
- Current active licensure in Illinois
- Board certification in OB-GYN with broad breadth of knowledge spanning all aspects of women’s health; must be able to coach/educate members on a wide range of topics including but not limited to pregnancy care, postpartum care, fertility challenges, menopause, and common outpatient gynecologic issues.
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Experience providing empathetic, culturally humble care
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Passion for women’s and family health
- Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred, not required
For candidates in NY, CA, or CO the salary for this role is $110/hour. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
How we take care of Maven Providers:
Our provider network delivers exceptional care to our members, 24/7/365. At Maven, we understand the quality of the provider experience is inextricably linked to the quality of patient experience. When you work with Maven, you’ll do some of the most impactful work of your career with a support system that includes the team, flexibility, tools, and tech you need to unlock the highest standard of care. You’ll have:
- The opportunity to connect with 30+ specialty types
- A support system, including a Care Support Team, to answer your questions, handle paperwork, manage referrals and ensure continuity of care
- The opportunity to serve Maven members around the globe, with language and care matching services
- Membership in a world-class network of health and clinical experts across fields
We seek and embrace experts from all backgrounds, cultures, and communities to mirror and better care for our ever-growing member base.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.