- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
We’re looking for a Manager, Platform Operations to join Maven’s Network Strategy & Operations team, responsible for identifying, implementing, and/or managing critical tooling and systems that enable operational scale. In this cross-functional role, you’ll work closely with our Care Delivery, Learning & Development, Business Intelligence, Product and People teams to lead platform initiatives. Example initiatives include managing configuration and reporting of service tooling, implementing a new scheduling software, assisting in a build/buy/partner analysis and collaborating with Product to understand integration requirements. This role is a great fit for a team player who has exceptional attention to detail, a technology systems mindset, and a collaborative spirit.
To make our mission a reality, you will be accountable for:
- System administration and access across tools used by our team and the Care Delivery Network (i.e. Maven providers, Care Navigators, etc)
- Supporting build vs. buy vs. partner decisions around key tooling for scale
- Scoping requirements and configuring enhancements across systems
- Serving as the first line of support in investigating production issues and incidents, and escalating as needed
- Project management of tooling implementations, including the support of tooling integrations
- Build and maintain platform standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Support systems and platform governance processes working with our security team to ensure compliance
- Develop metrics to measure platform operations performance
- Candidate must live within commuting distance to our NYC office. This position is hybrid
- 5+ years of technology consulting or start-up experience with demonstrated knowledge of strategic and process planning
- Experience with project management of systems implementations
- Experience identifying and executing automation and operational initiatives to drive efficiency
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar customer support software and workflows is a plus; as is healthcare delivery experience
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and unknowns, and moving fast
- Resourceful, highly organized self-starter mentality
- Proven ability to collaborate well with others
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve problems
For candidates in NYC, CA, or CO, the salary range for this role is $110,000 - $160,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset. per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.