- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Senior Associate to join Maven’s Brand & Communications Team. The right person for this role is a social media content creator. This person has experience designing social media posts, writing social copy, and creating and editing social video content. This person will work directly with the Social Media Senior Manager to also assist with social editorial strategy and community management.
Please note: In order to be considered for this role, you must submit a portfolio of social media work you have created for a brand.
As a Social Media Senior Associate at Maven, you will:
- Own the day-to-day content creation of Maven’s social media strategy which includes writing caption copy and designing static and animated assets for distribution across Maven’s social channels.
- Shoot, edit, and publish engaging original low-fi video content for Maven’s Tiktok/YouTube Shorts/Instagram Reels channels, leveraging current trends, cultural moments, and performance insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to collect and organize assets and key details needed for content creation.
- Schedule interviews and facilitate content creation with Maven’s network of women’s and family health specialists.
- Monitor and moderate Maven’s social community, responding to all public and private inquiries and engaging with our audiences in a meaningful way.
- Support Social Media Senior Manager in the development of broader social editorial strategy
- You will be scheduling/publishing content across all channels.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of relevant trends, viral formats, and platform best practices, making recommendations for how to keep us ahead of the curve.
- 4 years of social media content creation experience in-house or at an agency
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator/XD
- Strong social copywriting skills and the ability to tailor content to different platform audiences
- Ability to share portfolio of social content made for other brands
- Deep understanding of social media landscape, emerging content formats, and best practices across platforms, with an emphasis on TikTok
- Ability to effectively project manage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience writing for multiple audiences (B2B2C experience is a plus)
- Experience launching and growing social media channels for an established brand
- Experience using social media and project management tools (such as Sprout, Asana, and Google Analytics) is a plus
- Mission-driven with a passion for women’s and family healthcare
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $60-100K per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.