- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a data-driven Marketing Director, Campaigns & Content to oversee our inbound and ABM campaign teams and the content team that powers them. The ideal candidate for this role is a B2B marketing expert who has managed multi-channel, integrated campaigns to drive demand across the entire funnel. You are an experienced people manager who operates at a highly strategic level and is able to bring together a central strategy across both go-to-market motions.
To make our mission a reality, your skills will be accountable for:
- Lead and recruit a team of talented campaign managers, digital marketers and content marketers, nurturing and enabling them to grow their careers while driving towards Maven’s growth
- Establish a unified strategy across both inbound and ABM, working with Growth leadership to establish strategies to support Maven’s revenue goals
- Partner with content managers to drive the strategy, creative development and editorial oversight of buyer content across multiple formats from guides to videos
- Maintain feedback loop between Sales and Growth Marketing: Optimize campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Work with Senior Director of Growth Marketing and Director of Marketing Operations to establish OKRs, budgets and targets for the Campaign and Content team
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Marketing and Comms to develop campaign concepts related to key themes to drive brand awareness, pipeline growth and customer acquisition
- Create repeatable processes, templates and best practices for integrated campaign development and management
- Analyze all aspects of Maven’s conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on those opportunities
- Measure, track, and report performance across campaigns and content, communicating key takeaways to drive improvement of future performance
- 8-10 years of experience in a B2B campaigns, digital or content marketing role; background in healthcare and benefits is a plus
- Must have previously managed a team with a proven track record as a strong leader
- Mastery of Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Looker (or equivalent tools)
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing paid marketing channels
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Passion for results, ability to move quickly to execute
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverable
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $200,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive bonus, stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.