- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
We’re looking for a stellar Network Strategy and Operations Senior Associate to join our Provider Operations team, driving network expansion, supply forecasting + monitoring and operational efficiency initiatives.
In this role, you will use analytical rigor and balance strategic and operational priorities to help scale our practitioner network. You will develop a strong understanding of supply and demand drivers, Maven’s business and pricing model, and the telehealth competitive landscape. You will own end-to-end projects from problem definition through analysis and recommendation, and will closely collaborate with Maven’s Care Delivery, Data, Finance, Product, and Sales teams to drive network success.
This role is an excellent fit for analytical, self-starters who work through ambiguity to deliver results.
As Senior Associate, Network Strategy and Operations at Maven, you will:
- Support network supply forecasting and capacity analysis, working cross-functionally with sales, product, and growth to understand key drivers and inputs
- Own supply monitoring, flagging coverage gaps and recommending actions based on defined Service Level Agreements
- Maintain and refine provider network reporting; Use critical thinking to distill business insights
- Support network management and operational efforts, including workforce planning and shift scheduling design
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and implement scalable provider compensation models
- Drive additional strategic projects, including operational efficiency initiatives, competitive intelligence surveys and ad-hoc analyses
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3 to 4 years of experience in 1) strategy and operations, business operations and/or analytics within a high-growth startup or healthcare environment and/OR 2) consulting
- Candidate must have experience with supply + demand planning / workforce planning
- Stellar analytical skill set with high Excel/Google Sheets fluency
- Comfort with Business Intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage high-stakes, cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage and document complex operational processes
- Resourceful, highly organized self-starter with a bias towards action and efficiency
- Trusted, team player looking to drive success in a fast-paced, start-up environment
For candidates in NYC, CA, or CO, the salary range for this role is $90,000 - $135,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset. per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.