- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
We are seeking a Senior Director of Business Intelligence to lead our Business Intelligence team, supporting our growth, operations, and finance teams in expanding and delivering 2/47 care infertility, maternity, pediatrics, and other clinical verticals in women’s and family health. The Senior Director of Business Intelligence is responsible for our data architecture and tooling, data reliability, and data storytelling. Reporting to the SVP of Operations / CFO, they will be an essential leader cross functionally in building trust in our data and ensuring that our teams can make data driven decisions with speed. This role will oversee analysts within our business intelligence function in both technical and non-technical roles. This is a highly cross-functional position, involving close collaboration with leadership within our finance, growth, and clinical areas.
As Senior Director of Business Intelligence, you will:
- Build, lead, and manage growing our business intelligence teams through ongoing career development, nurturing a strong team culture, and ensuring high employee satisfaction
- Manage a highly complex data infrastructure in a highly regulated healthcare environment
- Determine key success metrics and track them in a way to maintain accountability and inform the future cross company roadmaps
- Partner with the leaders of cross functional teams to create annual strategic roadmaps with quarterly OKRs for both teams, iteratively defining KPIs and dashboards to monitor and assess performance
- Partner with finance, growth, and clinical teams to ensure company-wide visibility into health and progress to goals
- Work with clients, payer and employer, to understand and facilitate data transfers
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders (Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Clinical, and Finance) to determine key Maven initiatives and goals, and effectively coordinate efforts to achieve them
- Deepen analytics infrastructure to ensure reliability and visibility
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 10+ years relevant analytics and stakeholder management experience working across a late stage startup
- 5+ years of building and managing analytics teams as a company scales
- A track record of attracting and retaining analytics talent
- Experience in healthcare
- High emotional intelligence and experience leading a mission-driven team
- Passionate about healthcare and innovations in the industry
- Excellent critical thinking and experience making data-driven, results-oriented decisions
- Strong communicator and track record of successful change management
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, self-starter
- Committed to delivering excellent service
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the salary range for this role is $200,000- $270,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.