- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven’s product team is growing quickly to accelerate our mission of driving better health outcomes for our members through a human-centered product experience. In this critical role, you will partner with engineering, design, and other cross functional teams to build out end-to-end experiences.
As a Product Manager at Maven, you will:
- Own the product strategy and execution of new product initiatives, leading roadmap processes for our products
- Develop a compelling vision for your Products, drive alignment and provide clarity to help your pod and stakeholders see the path from today to the vision state
- Formulate hypotheses and track the outcomes of your Products with clearly defined success metrics and evaluate progress using KPIs that move our company OKRs
- Be a key leader of a product pod, and collaborate closely with product design and engineering leads to deliver delightful member and provider experiences
- Partner with business stakeholders including Growth and Clinical Strategy to drive company OKRs
- Prioritize against multiple opportunities and balance business needs against user needs, putting together a roadmap that results in a best-in-class experience
- Increase member and provider satisfaction by developing key features that delight our users, and drive better clinical outcomes
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience
- Track record of owning a set of product features, defining a 12-18 month strategy for a product area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Strong product sense, grounding all product decisions in data, user feedback and measurable impact
- Experience collaborating with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams on technologies we implement
- Excellent communication and experience managing senior leaders and executive stakeholders to set expectations and clearly present trade offs
- Ability to develop clear frameworks that enable business stakeholders to understand tradeoffs between business and user needs
- Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in a healthcare-related or other regulated field
- Experience with build vs. buy decisions
- Comfort and experience working within a fast-growing organization
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $110,000 - $170,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.