- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will deliver product messaging and insights across markets, reporting into the VP, Product Marketing in the Product department at Maven. Product Marketing evangelizes the problem that Maven is solving in healthcare and creates awareness and urgency in the buyer market - across payers, employers and providers - to invest in Maven’s care delivery and benefit platform. Within the Product team, Product marketing shapes the product roadmap by sharing the voice of the market and identifying opportunities for future growth.
Product Marketing values diverse experiences and perspectives, as it enhances our team culture and is critical to delivering high quality work. Product Marketing has the imperative to hear and share all voices and perspectives across Maven’s diverse buyers and diverse membership in order to uncover existing gaps in care and expand on Maven’s mission.
To make our mission a reality, your skills will be accountable for:
- Building strong messaging frameworks that explains the product value to buyers and enable broader Maven team to represent the value, particularly in the fertility market
- Crafting high quality written responses - that are concise and competitive - to requests for proposals from buyers
- Collecting and synthesizing market insights to inform internal Maven teams of important trends and opportunities for future growth
- Leveraging data analytics to make a clear business case with both internal and external buyers on where investment is needed and why it is important
- Delivering storytelling through presentations that represent Maven’s purpose and solution in a compelling and competitive way
- Leading content and discussion plans for senior external advisory boards and investors to drive meaningful conversation and actionable insights
- Supporting high priority projects - such as events or campaigns - across Marketing, Creative, and Product teams with a service mindset and strategic perspective
- Strong commercial/growth mindset and business development framing
- High energy startup approach
- Leadership skills of high accountability and prioritization
- 6+ years in product marketing and/or business development
- Start-up experience ideally working with brand, creative, and marketing folks
- Product roadmapping, engineering partnership and cross-functional relationship management
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $145,000 - $200,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.