- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
We are seeking a Vice President of Clinical Innovation to lead design, development, and measurement of Maven’s unique digital care model, including condition-specific care management programs for fertility, maternity, pediatrics, menopause and other verticals in women’s and family health. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, this role will oversee the clinical programming function, including care plan design, care program implementation and monitoring, clinical integration with payers and providers, and support continued growth into value-based care delivery arrangements with population health management. This role also supports our Clinical Research and Clinical Outcomes teams which ensure our clinical programs are evidence-based, data-driven, and have reproducible outcomes. Clinical Research plays a critical role in translating our impact into evidence-based results that are leveraged both internally and externally. Clinical Outcomes establishes and validates Maven’s evidence of clinical impact, client-facing leadership and modeling of population-specific risk and performance. This role requires experience with transforming care processes, improving health outcomes, and using data to address health equity. This is a highly cross-functional position working with our clinical operations, care delivery & quality, product, and growth teams.
As Vice President of Clinical Innovation, you will:
- Lead Maven’s clinical programming function in the development of condition-specific care plans as well as quality, safety and performance improvement protocols, training materials, and implementation strategies
- Support Maven’s clinical research team which produces rigorous scientific insights to inform Care delivery, Product, and Sales
- Support Maven’s clinical outcomes teams which defines and validates Maven’s evidence of clinical impact
- Collaborate with product and clinical operations teams to drive accuracy, precision, reliability, and efficiency in clinical workflow
- Collaborate with quality and learning and development to build a care model that maintains high quality, equitable care delivery
- Drive clinical integration with payers and providers to ensure coordination and management of risk
- Communicate Maven’s clinical strategy to executive sponsors as well as clients
- Partner with Maven’s provider network to ensure alignment with clinical programming activities and to support members in receiving the right support and education at the right time
- Determine key success metrics and track them in a way to maintain accountability inform the future clinical roadmap
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Demonstrated experience developing scalable, evidence-based clinical processes, care management protocols, or practice transformation efforts, and directly implementing and evaluating them across care delivery contexts
- Passion to drive better maternal health outcomes, and grow new and innovative care models in women’s and family health
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and the excitement at the challenge of building a business with ambitious goals (including potential experience with a B2B2C company)
- Experience collaborating closely in a ‘hands-on’ manner with product/business teams, while driving metrics and business outcomes
- Ability to manage and grow a team of individuals to achieve company goals at a rapid pace
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals who have different skill sets and backgrounds, including Product, Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams on technologies we implement, including in/around telehealth and care coordination
- Superb communication skills with both clinical and non-clinical audiences, decisive prioritization, and ability to say no
- Clinical background strongly preferred (i.e., MD, DO, CNM, APN, RN)
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $240,000- $280,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.